Read the latest culinary news, find career information, and research culinary arts schools.
Cook Your Way Out of Job Woes
There's never been a better time to be a culinary arts major—just ask the growing number of aspiring chefs that fill cooking classrooms each day throughout the United States. Though many of these students are embarking on a career for the first time, a surprisingly large number are also returning to school. Learn more about being a culinary arts major.
Culinary Community News Library
- Baking and Pastry Arts Schools: Trump Restaurant Hires Fresh Face in Pastry Arts
- Attending Culinary School: Philadelphia Students Get a Head Start
- Culinary School Hopeful Prepares for Competition with Advice from Professionals
- New Currywurst Museum Commemorates Signature German Dish
- Incumbent White House Chef Shares Healthy Cuisine with Obama Family
- Cooking School Scholarships Offered to High School Culinary Contest Winners
- Learn Top Culinary Trends in Cooking School
- Culinary School Grad Writes Vegan Soul Food Cookbook
- Take a Break from Culinary School with Comics About Cooking
- Become a Cake Boss at Culinary School
- Financial Aid Makes Culinary School Affordable
- Get Inspired for Culinary School with Top Chef Masters
- Organic Cooking Schools Sprouting Up Everywhere
Find Your Culinary Niche
Culinary Community News
Keep up with the latest culinary news, gossip and trends. Read the most current post on our Culinary Community News Board.