Find Local Cooking Classes to Fit Your Goals
Ready for some cooking lessons? Find a cooking class in your area.
Do you love preparing a good meal for family or friends? Cooking classes can be fun and rewarding for an individual or for a group of people. And whether you're a novice or an experienced cook, developing your technique in local cooking classes can take your culinary skills to the next level.
You don't have to enroll in the full cooking school program to start honing your skills. If you're looking for a cooking class in your neighborhood, here are classes to try in some major metropolitan areas:
Atlanta Cooking Classes
Atlanta Community Food Bank
Boston Cooking Classes
Boston Center for Adult Education
Chicago Cooking Classes
The Chopping Block
Dallas Cooking Classes
Denver Cooking Classes
The Gourmet Spoon
Los Angeles Cooking Classes
Sur La Table
Minneapolis Cooking Classes
New York Cooking Classes
San Francisco Cooking Classes
First Class Cooking
Seattle Cooking Classes
Diane's Market Kitchen
Ready for More Local Cooking Classes?
If you're ready to go beyond the occasional recreational cooking class, enrolling in culinary school will give you the skills you need to cook on a professional level. Find cooking classes in our directory of culinary schools, and get started today.
Culinary Arts Resources
- Choosing a Culinary Arts Program
- Is Culinary School Worth the Tuition?
- Culinary Jobs and Externships
- How Cooking Schools Work
- Cooking School Student Interview
- Professor Profile: Inside Culinary Schools
- Recreational Cooking Classes
- Finding a Local Cooking Class
- Career Services at Culinary Arts Schools
- Chef Job Description
- Culinary Career Outlook
- Interview: Inside Chef Jobs
- Jobs for Chef School Graduates
- Cooking Tools: A Chef's Top Ten
- Resources for Culinary Careers
Learn More About Culinary Arts
View a side-by-side comparison of culinary careers to find out which one is right for you.