All Star Directories Launches Online Recruiting for Art, Culinary Schools
Helping Schools and Students Find Each Other
April 26, 2004 (Seattle, WA) – All Star Directories, Inc. today announced the launch and immediate availability of All Art Schools and All Culinary Schools, two web sites dedicated to connecting prospective art students with the art or culinary art school that's right for them. The site features a comprehensive directory of U.S. and Canadian art programs, as well as a thorough guide to careers and education alternatives in the arts. Visitors to the sites at www.allartschools.com and www.allculinaryschools.com can do the following:
- Step through the comprehensive Question and Answer guide to art programs, including Art & Design, Dance, Music and Theater Arts or Culinary Arts, Pastry Arts, and Culinary and Restaurant Management
- Search through thousands of programs by geography, name, or specialty
- Review detailed fact sheets with information provided by featured schools
- Send admissions information requests directly to schools to begin the application process
"More than 50 featured schools have signed up for the initial launch of these sites, making this our biggest site launch to date," said Mike Mathieu, President/CEO and founder of All Star Directories, Inc. "Our relentless focus on delivering cost-effective results for our customers is paying off, and schools are the big winners."
A Featured School listing on any All Star Directories web site provides a detailed fact sheet to help students gain a thorough understanding of the school and the various programs offered. Once students find a school that is the right fit for them, they complete the Request Info form located on the school's fact sheet, and immediately connect with their school of choice to sign up for an open house, get an application, or learn more about the school.
These new sites provide all of the same industry-leading student recruitment tools that have made All Star Directories other sites popular with more than 1,400 Featured Schools:
- Fact sheet with 750 words, logo, and two color photos
- Request Info form customized to each schools requirements
- Event calendar to promote events and sign up prospective students
- Double-filter technology to block unqualified inquiries
- AutoResponder emails to simplify student follow-up
- Detailed monthly reports
- Online password protected Inquiry Manager tools to boost conversion rates
About All Star Directories
All Star Directories is the fastest growing publisher of school directories on the Internet. Founded in 2001 by former Microsoft executive Mike Mathieu, All Star Directories now represents more than 1,400 schools—leading colleges and universities that look to All Star Directories to use the internet to help them recruit the right students to their specialized programs. More than eight million prospective students will visit the All Star Directories network of sites this year, in nine focused fields of study: allied health, art, business, criminal justice, culinary arts, education, engineering, nursing and psychology.