Restaurant Management Career Resource Center
Learn about restaurant management schools and careers, and take the first step toward your future.
If you have a head for business and a passion for the restaurant industry, then a career in restaurant management could be a natural fit for you. Learn more about fast-paced restaurant management careers, or find out about jobs in other hospitality careers.
Get started by reading job descriptions for these growing hospitality jobs:
Successful restaurant managers are leaders, peace-keepers, public relations experts and quality control specialists. It takes all of these skills to keep a restaurant profitable and running smoothly. Restaurant management jobs are fast-paced and varied—a perfect combination for individuals with business sense and boundless energy.
Hotel managers must draw upon their business training and people skills to run entire hotels, motels and resorts, or specific departments within these establishments. They set hotel policies, plan employee schedules, and determine budgets from the back office while making time to walk the public parts of the hotel, greet and talk to guests, inspect facility conditions and fill in at the front desk when short on staff.
Explore Restaurant Management Schools
Read any of the articles listed above for more information on the hospitality industry, what restaurant jobs are like, and more. However, if you're ready to find out more about schools in your area, browse our directory of restaurant management schools, and request information about the programs that interest you.
Restaurant Management Degrees & Careers
- Become a Desirable Job Candidate by Attending Restaurant Management School
- Choosing a Restaurant Management Degree
- Get the Right Hospitality Management Training: A Department Chair Offers Her Advice
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Salary Info
- Outlook for Restaurant and Hospitality Jobs
- Restaurant Management Career Resource Center
- Restaurant Manager Interview
- Restaurant Manager Job Description
- Sustainability, Food Safety are Part of Food and Beverage Management Degree Programs
- That's the Spirit: Wine and Spirits Manager Careers
FIND A CULINARY SCHOOL TODAY
Tell us a little about yourself and we'll connect you with schools that offer culinary arts programs.